Roundup of Traditional and Bright Chandeliers and Pendant Lights
In the process of planning our new kitchen, I’ve found that while there a lot of gorgeous pendant lights out there, so many are not particularly bright. If you’re looking for bright lights over your kitchen island, counters, or elsewhere in the house this is the roundup for you!
To be sure that something is nice and bright you want multiple lights, lots of glass and for a pendant with only one bulb, high wattage. These lights range in price for all budgets.
In looking for traditional styles that would work in our kitchen, I also found a bunch of ultra-modern options as well – that roundup coming soon!
- Glass 6-arm chandelier, $995
- Glass pendant, $196
- Pagoda brass lantern, $1,125
- Glass mini pendant, $54.95
- Brass lantern, $199.90
- Double glass pendant, $439
- Sculpted four light glass pendant, $526
- Glass vase light, $228
- Pair of brass and glass pendants (*vintage*), $2,450
- Multifaceted glass pendant, $948
- Beaded glass chandelier, $948
- Etched glass pendant, $298